Like most products, the Braun Series 7 799cc is a shaver chosen by men across the world for their grooming needs. This product offers users an experience that is unmatched by the competition. Here I will provide a review of the Braun 799cc that highlights the benefits of this shaver as well as its downfalls.
Braun Series 7 799cc Description
The Braun 799cc is a cordless electric foil shaver. This product contains intelligent sonic technology that works to increase power over trouble areas. This shaver produces up to 1,000 mico-vibrations in order to combat thick hair. The trimmer contains ActiveLift that lifts and cuts hair that is flat-laying in order to produce a nice even shave. The German craftsmanship of this product ensures at least seven years of use.
Pros and Cons
Like any other product, the Braun 7 799cc shaver has both positive and negative features. Some of these attributes are listed below.
Braun Series 7 799cc Pros:
- This shaver is extremely gentle on skin: This product is designed to produce a clean up the first time around. This eliminates the need to shave the same area repeatedly, which could irritate your skin.
- This product is built with superior German craftsmanship: Braun guarantees that this product will last at least seven years due to the top quality engineering put forth in developing this shaver.
- Waterproof: This shaver can be fully submerged in water up to 5-meters deep. This makes cleaning and caring for the shaver convenient.
- Contains 8-D Contour adaptation: The head on the Braun 799cc is fully-flexible and has floating shaving elements. This shaver adapts to the curves of your face quickly and efficiently in order to capture more hair in a single stroke.
- Smart shaver technology: This shaver is designed to automatically adapt to your skin but producing more power in areas with thicker hair. This eliminates the possibility of a patchy cut.
- Contains 2x OptiFoil: This allows you to cut hairs as short as .05mm for an even closer shaving experience.
- Contains a 5-action charge station: Allows you to easily clean and lubricate your shaver in one convenient location.
- Different shave modes: The Braun Series 7 799cc has three different shave modes so you can use in on your face and head conveniently.
- Easy-to-read display: This shaver has a LED indicator so you know how much battery life remains.
Braun Series 7 799cc Cons:
- Not as close as other shavers: This product does not guarantee a super-close shave
- Takes longer to shave: Some users have found that it takes longer to shave with the Braun 799cc than with some other brands.
- Cleaning station is not too reliable: You cannot rely on the clean station to remove stubble or anything underneath the blade.
- Loud shaver: Some users report that this shaver is quite loud, especially when it is being operated around your ears.
- Cleaning station is expensive to maintain: The cleaning solution is quite costly and needs to be replaced quite often.
Accessories & Additional Pieces
The Braun Series 7 799cc shaver comes with a Clean&Charge station.
What Users Say about the Braun Series 7 799cc
Thousands of customers across the world have experienced the Braun 799cc. Some of these individuals report being extremely pleased with the entire product, while others report some disappointment.
One customer reports that the Braun 7 series shaver is the best possible shave outside of a blade ever. This individual ordered the shaver after retiring their Norelco. They report that this shaver provides an extremely close shave, especially considering that it is electric and not a single blade shaver. The clean station helps this owner keep their shaver in top condition due to its convenience and ease-of-use.
Another owner reports that the shaver has a buzzing sound, but it is extremely comfortable to hold. The product feels most substantial and is built to last. This individual says that dry shaving with the Braun shaver far outweighs the performance of the competition. This individual reports there is no redness or sensitivity after dry shave, which happens quite often with other brands. This shaver is easy to maneuver over the contours of the face and the auto clean station work extremely well, leaving the shaver lemony-fresh after every clean session.
A third customer states that they did a lot of research before buying the Braun shaver and they are not at all disappointed. This individual is in the 60s, so they have extensive experience with other shavers. This individual is extremely surprised with how close of a shave they can achieve with the Braun. The shaver itself is extremely comfortable to hold and easy to use. They are not too pleased with neither the clean station nor the travel case, but overall they are extremely happy with the product itself.
The Braun Series 7 799cc seems to perform extremely well, especially when compared side-by-side with other brands. The shaver achieves ultra-close shaves that were thought to only be possible with single blade shaving. Overall, thousands of customers rely on this shaver for a reason — it is an exceptionally designed shaver that is built to provide an even shave for many years of use.