NUMBER OF AWARDS: 1
DEADLINE: SEPTEMBER 1ST, 2018 (11:59 PM Pacific Time)
CONTACT E-MAIL (for submissions & inquiries): email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
Am I eligible to apply?
If you are currently residing in the United States, are registered at an accredited college and/or university, and have a minimum GPA of 3.5, then YES – you are eligible to apply for our scholarship.
How can I apply?
So you’ve decided to send in your application? That’s great! Here’s what we need from you:
- Your full name
- Current address
- Phone number
- Copy of school transcripts
- A one to three-page strategy for promoting our website (suggestions: content marketing, link building strategies, social media, types of advertising you would use etc.)
All applications must be sent in by e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
When will the winner be notified?
The winning applicant will be notified via e-mail by September 15th, 2018.
How will my application be reviewed?
Our scholarship program coordinators will carefully review each submission received, based on the following criteria:
- Academic results
- Compliance with our scholarship regulations
I am the scholarship winner. When will I receive the funds?
The scholarship will be sent directly to the institution where you are currently studying and the payment will be transferred between 30-40 calendar days from the moment of the announcement.
Other Terms & Conditions
- When selecting the winner of this scholarship, the Sponsor (Shaving Solution) shall not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, nationality, political affiliation, disability or any other grounds.
- Once notified, the winner of the scholarship will have 14 calendar days to respond. If the recipient fails to respond within the specified timeline, then the award will go to the second-best applicant.
- The Sponsor hereby agrees that they will not award this scholarship to any of its employees or family members of the employees.
- By submitting your application, you hereby grant us the right to publish your name and picture (submitted by you) on our dedicated scholarship page.