Take a look at the best eyebrow trimmer options available today. We’ll review the best-buy devices on the market from top brands such as Panasonic, Conair, Wahl, Remington, and Philips. We will also discuss the main characteristics of these products including price, quality, and efficiency. But first, let’s look into the features you can expect from these electric eyebrow trimmers & shapers.
Key Shared Features of the Best Eyebrow Trimmer
These models have a few shared specifications such as:
- Comfort. Our list consists of products that provide the best trimming experience preventing nicks and cuts, so they are ideal for sensitive skin.
- Design. These devices don’t have just a beautiful exterior but they are designed to efficiently remove the hair with no effort.
- Blade Material. They come with a high-quality and durable blade material such as platinum or stainless steel. In addition, the blades are hypoallergenic.
- Affordable. Every product from our list is quite affordable as the price ranges between $10 and $65.
- Versatile. All of them can be used for trimming more than eyebrows as they also function well on getting rid of the nose, ear, and other facial hair.
7. Panasonic ES2113PC Facial Hair Trimmer
This versatile trimmer has a smooth pivoting head which easily follows the contours of the eyebrows. Also, it has a super-thin hypoallergenic blade and two precision shaper comb attachments. Furthermore, it functions on a single AA battery.
6. Conair Men’s 2-Blade Trimming System
The Conair trimmer comes with a narrow blade designed to get rid of every unwanted hair. Moreover, it has a second, wide blade perfect for trimming not just eyebrows but also mustaches and beards.
This product is the cheapest eyebrow trimmer in our review as you can buy it from Amazon at $10.
5. Wahl Ear, Nose and Brow Trimmer
With this Wahl Trimmer, you can get a wet and dry trimming as well because this product is waterproof. Also, users can easily rinse the blades under running water. This model has a compact and lightweight design while the package also includes a bonus eyebrow guide comb.
4. Remington MPT3700 Trimmer
This eyebrow trimmer comes with a dual-sided head ideal for ears, nose, neckline, and sideburns as well. Besides being waterproof, this trimmer comes with a Washout System which improves its hygiene management. Furthermore, the guide comb has two trimming lengths, whereas the Quick-Dry Cap allows users to benefit from an air-drying system.
3. Philips Norelco NT9110/60
The NT9110 is equipped with a Skin-Guard System which surrounds the ultra-sharp Chromium steel blade to protect skin. Better still, even on wet use, the grip will not get slippery. Also, you can easily clean it under running water.
2. Philips Norelco NT9130/40
The Philips Norelco NT9130/40 is the best eyebrow trimmer because besides the Skin-Guard System and Chromium steel blade, this device has a skin-friendly comb with rounded tips to help users softly trim their beards, stubbles, sideburns, and necks.
Furthermore, it comes in a deluxe storage case equipped with additional accessories. Also, this high-demand eyebrow trimmer is a popular choice for people with sensitive skin because it provides a safe and comfortable trimming experience.
1. Philips Norelco OneBlade Hybrid Trimmer & Shaver
Finally, we have the ultimate grooming device for the face that also comes from Philips. This revolutionary device was designed specifically for men who care about their appearance and like to keep their facial hair well groomed. Thanks to the unique OneBlade shaving technology, it can cut as fast as 200x per second.
The product includes 3 stubble combs to cater to all your needs, a rechargeable NimH battery that can last for as long as 45 minutes, and the durable OneBlade which you will need to replace every 4 months.
To sum up, we have presented a top 7 eyebrow trimmer list based on quality, price, efficiency, and customer satisfaction. These eyebrow trimmers are the ideal choice for any user and we encourage you to try at least one and share your valuable opinion with us. Which do you consider to be the best eyebrow trimmer?