In this article, we’re going to take a look at the Life Basis IPL Hair Removal System and its features, along with its pros, cons, additional accessories it may come with, and users’ opinions and experiences. This hair removal device is one of the latest in intense pulsed light technology, and is clinically tested for permanent hair reduction, offering a professional hair removal session at home. With five adjustable modes, and the ability to work on up to four hair colors, the device can be a great option, as this Life Basis IPL Hair Removal System review will show.
Life Basis IPL Hair Removal System Product Description
The Life Basis IPL hair remover is quite the powerful little device, for it has just 300,000 flashes, which is enough to give a full-body hair removal treatment for up to 10 people. With five adjustable level settings, it’s suitable to use on four hair colors, which are light brown, brown, dark brown, and black. It’s also compatible with four skin colors, such as pale, olive, light brown, and medium brown, but unfortunately, it’s not that effective on dark skin tones.
The smart design makes the device user-friendly, especially for those who are new to using IPL systems. It has a one-button operation, along with an indicator light to notify you of the intensity level, and when it’s ready to use. For convenience when putting the device in storage, the power cable is detachable, and comes with safety goggles, to protect your eyes from the flashing lights.
It’s said that after 6 to 10 treatments, users can experience up to 90% hair reduction, but of course, operation varies from person to person. Because the device is small and lightweight, it’s very easy to take with you anywhere.
Life Basis IPL Hair Removal System Pros
The Life Basis IPL Hair Removal System has many pros that can help deliver a smooth and easy hair removal experience, and these are the most important ones.
- Portable. This device is smaller compared to other IPL systems, which makes it both easier to handle, and easier to store or take with you anywhere.
- Easy to use. The one-button operation makes it rather simple to use, and it’s also safe, since the laser only works when the device makes contact with the skin.
- Face and body. You can use the device on your face, legs, arms, underarms, and bikini area, with little to no irritation. Apparently, it takes about 20 minutes to treat both legs, but only a couple of minutes for the face.
- Adjustable settings. The adjustable settings suit most skin and hair colors, and the laser setting automatically selects the intensity based on your skin tone.
- Large flash capacity. Filled with 300,000 flashes, this device can last you months of treatment, or at least 10 full-body hair removal sessions.
Life Basis IPL Hair Removal System Cons
Although the Life Basis IPL system has its advantages, there are some slight issues that we must also mention in this Life Basis IPL Hair Removal System review.
- Not compatible with dark skin tone. Unfortunately, the device is not compatible with dark skin tones. It only works on pale, olive, light brown, or medium brown skin tones. It also won’t work on color treated hair.
- Painful at first. It’s said that the device can be slightly painful to use at first, especially if you have sensitive skin, but the pains subsides with regular use.
- Takes a while to see results. It seems that it takes a couple of weeks or more to see any change, but this varies from person to person, and also depends on how thick the hair being removed is.
- Smells like burnt hair. Apparently, the device tends to give off a smell of burnt hair while in use, which can be a bit unappealing.
Accessories and Additional Pieces
The Life Basis IPL Hair Removal System also comes with a detachable power cable and safety goggles, for safe and comfortable use.
What Users Say
A positive Life Basis IPL Hair Removal System review points out that the hair removal device seems to be fast, safe, and rather effective at removing hair. Results have been noticed after two weeks, with hair growth getting slower each time the device was used. It can be a bit painful to use, especially on sensitive areas such as the underarms, bikini area, or even upper lip, but it works quickly, and it keeps hair at bay longer than shaving or waxing. It’s also very compact, so it’s easy to use anywhere.
Other reviews of this device note that while it takes a while to see any noticeable results, the device is highly effective at removing hair. The cord can be a bit frustrating to work with, but you don’t have to worry about it running out of charge unexpectedly. The pain is also a thing you just have to get used to, but for those with sensitive skin, some irritation might occur. It can be a bit awkward to use on certain areas, since the device doesn’t have a pivoting head.
A more negative Life Basis IPL Hair Removal System review complains about the cord getting in the way, and that there is no cordless version of the device. It’s not too painful to the point where one needs to stop mid-session, but it can take a while to see results (some say it takes several weeks). The machine is very light, so it won’t strain your hands, but the burning hair smell can be headache-inducing.
Overall, the Life Basis IPL Hair Removal System is an ideal choice for those looking to remove body hair without having to spend money on disposable razors or waxing. It can be used on pale, olive, light brown, or medium brown skin, and also light brown, brown, dark brown, or black hair color. The device is small and light, and it claims to provide 90% hair reduction results after 6 to 10 weeks of treatment. We hope our Life Basis IPL Hair Removal System review has helped you learn more about this device and what it can do.